Delegates from each local school in Kenya are to pay Ksh3,500/= during early bird registration and Kshs4,000/= and International delegates (outside Kenya) USD 60 to attend the conference. Deadline for delegate registrations is 31st May 2018 and the conference fee caters for the following:
• All Lunches during each day the conference week for both delegates and advisors
• Water/beverage each day of the conference week for both delegates and advisors
• Branded Notebook and Pen for both delegates and advisors
• Welcome Goodie Bag with a souvenir for both delegates and advisors
• Certificate of Participation for both delegates and advisors
• Free Transport from the hotel for the international delegates and their advisors, to and from the conference venue.
• Overall Best Delegate shall be paid for the Conference Participation fee to ROMEMUN in Italy 2019
FEES & DEADLINES
Early bird registration runs from February 1st to March 14th. Normal Registration runs from March 15th to May 31st. For those who pay via bank deposit, the relevant fees shall be deposited to our bank account and a copy of the deposit slip scanned and emailed or mailed back to us before the above deadline.
Please find our MPESA and Bank Details.
Paying via MPESA
MPESA Paybill: 657531
Account number: Your full name
Paying Via Bank Transfer/Cash Deposit
ACCOUNT NAME: Sub Saharan International Model United Nations Association.
BANK: Barclays Bank Limited.
BRANCH: Westlands Branch.
ADDRESS: P.O BOX 72212-00200 NAIROBI.
BANK CODE: 03
BRANCH CODE: 073
SWIFT CODE: BARCKENX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 203-745-0815
COUNTRY ALLOCATIONCountries shall be assigned at NO COST as soon as payment details for delegates fees have been received. Each Country can have a maximum of 12 delegates with two going to each committee.
Each school will be assigned country(s) for their delegates to represent in each of our 7 Committees. Please visit committees' page to learn more.